Tata EV Charging station easy to use with RFID card ; Its simplify to use for charging an electric vehicle using with RFID card. You have to do is tap, charge and go.
As the popularity of electric vehicles (EVs) grows, an increasing number of drivers are making the switch from traditional fuel vehicles to EVs. If you’re considering switching to an EV, you may have questions about how to charge your vehicle while on the go and whether you can use a regular debit or credit card, or if a specific charging card is required. This is where EV RFID cards become important.
The Tata Power, Indian largest and fastest-growing electric vehicle charging provider in India, has introduced the EZ CHARGE card. This state-of-the-art RFID (Radio-frequency identification) card aims to transform the charging experience for the of EV owners nationwide.
Dr. Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD of Tata Power, and Mr Shailesh Chandra, MD of Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility, launched the EZ CHARGE card at the Bombay House in 1st week of Aug-23.
The Role of RFID Cards in Electric Vehicle Charging
An EV RFID Cards have a built-in chip that makes it simple, safe, came in really handy and then all you have to do is tap, charge and go. It’s that easy to use. Its means efficient to start and stop EV charging sessions via radio-frequency technology and pay for the same. Electric Vehicle users can start charging automatically by simply tapping the based on their pre-set recharge value .
Making Electric Vehicle Charging Effortless with Offline RFID Technology
A Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) card is incredibly simple to use for charging an electric vehicle. All users have EV RFID card that grants them access to all the compatible charge points on the network. During the course, if there is no mobile network you don’t worry. You don’t even need mobile connectivity. Its offline, simple to use, don’t need any mobile connectivity.
Drivers simply need to go to one of these public charging locations, plug in their EV and An RFID card lets you start a charge at a public charging point by tapping your card against a reader. The RFID card on the charge point where specified, and that’s it, the EV should be charging.
Do I need to EV RFID Card for EV Charging?
Whether or not you need an RFID card depends on your charging needs, and selected subscription type. Tata Power EZ Charge Personal Cards are issued to customers through retail partners who have associated with Tata Power.
How to Apply and Use an Tata EV Charging RFID Card Step-by-Step
Step 1: Go to Web Create a Account with Tata Power EZ Charge
Tata Power EZ Charge : Enter your Mobile Number to received an instant OTP via SMS , Provide basis of Info and create a top-secret password to join the EV Superheroes club.
Step 2: Sign with Web App or Android with Tata Power EZ Charge
Tata Power EV Charging station near Me Web Link : https://ezcharge.tatapower.com/evselfcare/#/home
Step 3: Select proﬁle from the dropdown available at the top on the Map view Screen and click on EZ Charge Card. > Pre-Order EZ Charge Card (Personal)
Terms and Conditions for Tata Power EV Charging EZ Charge Card
TATA Power EV Charging provides warranty of EZ Charge Card only one (1) year from the date of issue. The warranty excludes physical damage, wear and tear, print related issues. TATA Power EV Charging Company shall not be held responsible for physical damage, wear and tear, print related issues of EZ charge Card & Card is neither returnable nor transferable.
Registering EV RFID Non Registered User with Tata Power EZ Charge App
- Register on Tata Power EZ Charge App using the same mobile number on which Tata Power EZ Charge Business Card is issued by the Business Entity. Registration should be completed prior to issuing cards.
- Please Match the EZ Charge card number shown in the app with the number printed on EZ Charge card that you have received. Please activate card only when both numbers are match. Activate button and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Add balance to your payment account and feel the energy surging , Lets the charging begin ! Now your EV RFID Card is now active and ready to rock the EV Charging world !
How to use RFID Card at Tata EV Charging Stations ?
- Step 1 – Unlock the charging port of your EV and let connect charger with your Eclectic Van (EV) . Before you plug in the Charging gun , make sure your EV is compatible.
- Step 2 – To start EV charging, tap EZ Charge card on Card Reader on the charger within 30 secs of connecting charger with EV
- Step 3 – To stop EV charging, again tap EZ Charge card on the Card Reader.
- Step 4 – Unplug the Gun , Make sure it is put back in its resting place properly and you are done ! Drive away with your fully charged EV . Conquer the roads with your electrifying style and sustainability .
a) You should have sufﬁcient balance to initiate EV charging session at EV Charging stations on EZ Charge.
b) You can see updates or notiﬁcations regarding charging session on Tata Power EZ charge Mobile App (Click on View Charging Session or Notiﬁcations tab)
c) You are advised to check Notiﬁcations on Tata Power EZ Charge App in case of any issues in starting the charging session.
Also Read :